Saturday, July 4, 2009

Preparations...

Hello, こんにちは、Hola, Bon Jour, ALOHA!

I am slowly saying good-byes (much more like see-you-laters) to my birthplace, my hometown, my home, my college town, my country, some of my belongings, my family, and my friends. Man, do I feel sadder now that I'm typing this. I have less than 1 more month left before I depart for Japan. Although I've been busy preparing for my new journey, since I'm a bit on the bored side at the moment, I felt like creating this blog. I did not plan to make this until I arrive and settle down in Japan though.

My other (first) personal blog, http://www.xanga.com/tobutori520 began and ran during my high school and university years. Let's see...I have not updated that thing since December 31, 2008! I've been hella more active on facebook instead, and was busy finishing school, etc.

My new blog site: http://www.asuka-tobutori.blogspot.com, will store and share my life towards my journey to Japan, and my life in Japan for the coming year or so. I hope this will be a great outlet in letting my family and friends know what's up.
It's hard to believe it's already July. Mid summer, sort of. I've been watching too many J-dramas lately. I've also been doing other stuff this summer. For example, I've bought some stuff to bring to Japan. I've been trying to prepare for what is ahead. I will announce what I'm going to be doing in Japan, when I get there. In the meantime, I am gonna be enjoying my temporary final moments in Northern California.

1 comment: