Friday, December 25, 2009

I wish you a very...

M E R R Y  C H R I S T M A S  2 0 0 9

...and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!!!!!
 from Asuka in Japan
Quick update:

12/23/2009: The Heisei Emperor of Japan turned 76 years old and had his and the empress's 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary. There was no work/school/etc. due to his birthday being a national holiday.

12/24: X'mas Eve, school was in session, so I had work. Taught only 1 class, 3nensei, but pretty much just assisted the teacher with a pronunciation quiz and I ran the Bingo game and gave out stickers as prizes. The rest of the day, I was bored and had nothing to do so I read 2 mangas (Otomen 8 and 9) and I used the computer/internet (checked emails, went on facebook and AIM Express too).  I also got some gifts from some teachers, and gave out some myself. We had cake again! It was delicious! And last night, I went to Sachiyo's Christmas party. Hisa and I didn't know most of the people there, and we didn't talk to everyone.

As I grow older, each year, X'mas feels less and less like X'mas to me. I received gifts and I listened to a bunch of X'mas songs though...

Today, I'm going to Costco to pick up a cake with a few friends, and then going to a X'mas party at Mindy's, but I wanna leave early to watch MUSIC STATION SUPER LIVE at home!!!  7-11pm!  lol.

Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up hella early in the morning to take trains and get on the highway bus to get to Aichi, and then taking a few more trains to get to the children's home I interned at 2 years ago in the summer. I'm staying for one night, and then going to take trains and highway bus to Kanagawa, to go visit and stay with my relatives. I haven't seen most of my relatives and anyone at the children's home for over 2 years. I'm planning to go to Tokyo to see some friends too. I won't be back in Osaka until the 6th, and that night, I'm going to Yamapi's concert!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment