So today it started off well. I went to the bank and was finally able to get cash. Then I went to Yokozuna Ramen to eat ramen for lunch by myself because it was already past noon and I didn't think anyone else would wanna come out. Then, I biked to the jr. high school that I'll be working at starting tomorrow, so that I could practice getting there without getting lost or anything tomorrow. It was a good thing that I remembered how to get there. On the way back, I bought a cup of mikan jelly at Lawson and sat somewhere and ate it. Then I got an email from Keiko asking if anyone is interested in going to Joshin with her. I wanted to buy a vacuum cleaner so I said yes, and that I'll meet her there.
On the way to Joshin, on 26, I was biking behind 3 slow ass little girls who saw me but would not get the fu*k out of the way. So I eventually passed them by getting off the sidewalk. And low and behold, I tried getting back onto the sidewalk, but I fell while riding my bike. I was unable to turn into the pavement thing properly because it sucks balls. Kishiwada needs better streets (sidewalks and pavements), man. I fell and got both of my hands scraped, one of my elbows scraped, one of my knees bruised and scraped, a part of my pelvis bruised, and a toe scraped. Yes, it's painful and bloody. I had to get some disinfection stuff from Lawson and now I have like 5 bandaids on me. Damn those slow ass inconsiderate girls, and damn those stupid streets. But it's all my fault. Boo hoo to the boo boos. fml. The end.

Asuka-senpai!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry things have been tough. I wish I could say something more comforting than that from all the way back here in Sac. But I really hope things get better, and the teachers stick you in a classroom soon. They're wasting a valuable resource otherwise!!!
I can't tell you how much I admire your enthusiasm and determination to be the best ALT. You're an inspiration to all of us future JET applicants.
I'm currently compiling a care package to send over, but is there anything specific I can send you? I doubt there's anything here that you can't get over in Nihon, but still, can I get you anything? Also, please send me your address in Kishiwada (my mom accidently misplaced the envelope that contained your birthday card that had your address on it).
Do your best senpai! As Yankumi would say, Faito-oh!
<3 Midori