Thursday, 9/17/2009, around 8pm Japan time:
I killed a cockroach with a knife while washing dishes!
LOL... it is a funny story to tell now. I feel sorry and bad I killed a cockroach, but I had to do it.
I was about to wash a bunch of dishes, and then that cockroach I've been spotting for a few days now (the 100yen cockroach adhesion sheets don't work), suddenly popped out, and I was like, OH SHIT! And then it went hiding again.
I washed a few dishes and then out came that roach again and got on top, near the faucet knobs. I took the knife that was in the sink (which was in the sink to be washed), and killed it. I hit it like twice. It fell into the sink and I didn't see it again till later, so I thought I may have failed.
When I was almost done washing all the dishes, I saw the dead roach in the drain cup thing. The cockroach was still in one piece and it drowned after it fell into the sink. I used the drain cup thing and poured it into a trash bag to throw it away. I'm not sure but I may've just put slices (or stabs?) into that thing. YUCK. What an experience.
I washed a few dishes and then out came that roach again and got on top, near the faucet knobs. I took the knife that was in the sink (which was in the sink to be washed), and killed it. I hit it like twice. It fell into the sink and I didn't see it again till later, so I thought I may have failed.
When I was almost done washing all the dishes, I saw the dead roach in the drain cup thing. The cockroach was still in one piece and it drowned after it fell into the sink. I used the drain cup thing and poured it into a trash bag to throw it away. I'm not sure but I may've just put slices (or stabs?) into that thing. YUCK. What an experience.
After I washed the knife a few times more, I used it to cut food, haha. That's the only cutting knife I have. R.I.P. La Cucaracha.
I really need those spray things. I hope I don't have to use a knife to kill a cockroach again.

No comments:
Post a Comment